Tuesday 12 October 2010

Fun Fun Fun

Hi all,

Apologies about the radio silence over the last week or so, just I have been extremely busy with the start of university and wow has it been more fun than I could have ever imagined.

I’ve started at Southampton Solent University and am currently living in Halls which is a whole lot of fun. I will be able to fit this around my adventuring so I will be able to both study and lead a hugely adventurous life which is right up my street! The sailing team here is the best in the country which is another reason I’m here!

The last two weeks of getting to know each other have been a cocktail of fun, fun and more fun and I’m really chuffed to have some great flat mates who are also really fun people and pretty adventurous themselves.

This week I’ve been knuckling down and learning my aviation law which I can tell you is no small subject! I was hoping to take the exam this weekend just gone but as I don’t want to do it until I’m fully confident that I’ll pass I’ve decided to wait until this coming weekend to take the exam as that gives me some more time to learn the subject properly which isn’t so bad.

I’m really looking forward to getting this exam passed as then I can fly solo! So exciting!

Mike

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mike,
    Thanks for the update.
    Good luck in your exam.
    Hoo Roo ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike,
    Glad you're settling in at Uni and having fun.
    Good luck with the exam!
    Best wishes,
    Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all just started at the University too and love it. Hope everything goes well for you on the exams.

    The Gurlz

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am your biggest fan!!!
    from Bobby

    ReplyDelete