Monday 18 October 2010

Air Law

Hi all,

Exciting news! I took my Air Law exam yesterday, and today I got the call form Liam that I had passed quite comfortably which I was really chuffed and excited to hear.

Last weekend I spent a couple of days at home revising hard, and I was due to take the exam then but I just wasn’t feeling too confident about it and so I delayed taking it until yesterday after another long weekend of solid revision and I’m dead chuffed I did.

What I’m looking forward to most now is going solo which I should be doing pretty soon excitingly!

I shall let you know how it goes!

Mike

8 comments:

  1. i wish i was you
    from bobby
    age 8
    Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.

    I am reading your book Atlantic Adeventure at school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mike
    Onward and outward

    Aunty Cath
    Wanganui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations Mike your extra effort; hard work and preparation clearly paid off with passing your exam in flying colors ! Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mike! Great news.
    Best wishes,
    Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay !
    Good one.
    Right, the sky and the budget are the only limits then !
    Ha ha ha
    best
    Sahaja Sam (Mexico)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Mike! :)
    also.. first being the youngest to sail round the world solo, and now you wanted to do the same but flying! - you don't want much now do you ;) see a normal person would want like a new top, but no not you! haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mike,
    Congratulations, great news.
    Beth & Brian
    Burleigh Heads QLD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Boy! Well Done!

    USA

    ReplyDelete